well there are several ways to get out of it.. i will list a few below
1. NOTE: This may not work with your ISP
go to start>run>cmd
type in: ipconfig /release
then type in: ipconfig /renew
2. Ok the next one is my least favorite just because it fucks with you internet browsers in some cases, but go search google for Ghostsurf and change settings on the program to anonymize your IP.
3. change your IP from your router settings, i posted a tutorial on how to do this to get out of tc-5403 LAN IP ban, you can change your IP through the same steps so go check out that post.
4. download VMWARE, it creates a virtual partition, in most cases you only have to use it once, then the next time you log onto paltalk you will no longer have to use it
5. call your ISP and make up some excuse for them to change it lool
and you can always search google for ways to get out of them as well, just keep in mind that paltalk has NO ban that you CAN'T get out of, there is just no way to create one like that because there is a way to change anything you want to on your computer... just have to research how to do it