Paltalk Autogreeter is a program which you can use in paltalk rooms to send messages to people that come to the room. Most know this program as auto greeter or just plain greeter. It’s cool to use because it makes visitors to your rooms or friends welcome
- All messages can be save in which ever design one wishes.
- Welcome Back: Users can set it so if a person leaves the room then they come back they will receive a welcome back message.
- Fader: You can fade messages.
- Whispers greetings: You can send the greeting as a whispers that way others in the room won’t be able to see the greetings.
New in Paltalk Autogreeter 11
- Updated with some of String codes so it can work on the new paltalk 11 and Up.
Older Versions: v.2 for Paltalk Build 461 and lower.