Paltalk 11.5 is another update on the line of the paltalk chat program. One major interesting thing I notice about this new version of paltalk is that the size of the setup was reduce to 30mb in comparison to the older paltalk versions. In terms of what’s new, I really didnt see anything much of a difference to other builds. Paltalk most likely once more just updated bug fixes and more.
Updates (Thanks to @Pacman and Others 🙂 for the info)
- Favorite Rooms are now rooms your follow, and are saved on the net and shown on your profile – unless you change the setting to not show.
- IM chat history is now saved on your pc so you can look back at later date.
- New recently used tab in emoji picker.
- Admin code: Admin code is no longer used in this build all rooms are forced to use the admin access list (this should work after tonight server restart)
- Show other the room i’m in is now a static setting: The default value for this setting is “Private”.
- Meaning that the room you’re in is not shown automatically. If you set this setting to “Public”, the room you’re in will be automatically set as your away message.