- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by ChiNa.
May 30, 2012 at 3:56 pm #181230ChiNaAdministrator
Here is how you get Invisible in Paltalk using a Color Patched Paltalk, or Balool. First of all you need to match the Background of a Paltalk Room…. The color is very hard go guess, so I have found and rebuild this little color picker, called ChiNa-Picker for you guys. This will help you to PICK ANY COLOR and get the RGB, HEX or HTML CODE! After picking your color, you need to make a COLOR REQUEST, in our case its BALOOL, (Visit Dutchplace.nl)
Many people have tried to be invisible with a colored patch, and here is how they did to match the room color,look at the image below:
A BIG LOL, to all those who have tried, but failed to pick the right color.
So here is what you do:
1. First go to a Paltalk Room.
2. Start your ChiNa-Picker and drag it anywhere you like, I have choosed to be Invisible so you need to drag it over to the ROOM, on the right side……. Now Pick the color code and make a color request in Dutchplace.NL
3. You need to Register Dutchplace.nl to make a color request for Balool, and send a private message to Pacman the owner and administrator of DUTCHPLACE! Thanks to him, we are not getting colored nicknames in Paltalk. And now also Invisible…….
ChiNa Color Picker Link:
MAKE YOUR OWN COLOR PICKER (CLICK THE LINK BELOW, FULL TUTORIAL BY CHINA-MAN)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.