- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by ChiNa.
January 22, 2012 at 11:31 am #184645ChiNaAdministrator
HOW TO UNBAN IN PALTALK
First of all, the reason it says 90%, is that you need to USE PROXY or change your BROWSER PROXY OPTIONS!
This was released by PALTALK.DARKBB, I had to edit the REGISTRY files to make it work on WINDOWS – 7 and 8!
Search for “PROXY SOCKs 80” in Google as Paltalk Express uses socks 80 HTTP connections! THATS 100% sure ! This is JUST BASIC CLEANING of your registry in PALTALK 10, and your APP DATA FOLDER / ROAMING and Temproray Files! So dont come back and tell me it doesnt work, cos you NEED TO SET YOUR BROWSERS PROXY OPTIONS to sock 80 HTTP, and then run “ChiNa-Express” Portable!
FILES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
Download the files from:
1. First you uninstall PALTALK MESSENGER, Using the Uninstaller2006.exe
2. Use ChiNaCleaner1.Bat & ChiNaCleaner2.Bat to clear Temprorary Files from command line.
3. Use ChiNaCleaner1.Reg & ChiNaCleaner2.Reg to clear the registry
4. Now install a new verion of Paltalk or a Cracked version,
and run just ONE INSTANCEs of Paltalk……..Make a New NICKNAME, IMPORTANT! Paltalk keeps all ur info, such as if you use same EMAIL, you will still be banned, so make sure CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD, CHANGE EMAIL, And if you had a nickname called “ChiNa-Man”, make sure dont make another “ChiNa-Man1” or “ChiNa-Man2”!
Paltalk can track your name and MAC, with your email, and you will still be banned, so make sure change and make a CLEAN NICKNAME!
5. Now use the ChiNa Cleaner.exe and put a MARK on all your felts, becarefull that it will delete your BOOKMARKS on IE, Firefox or what browser you use! So simply un-mark your Favorit Bookmarks! And Click on “Start ChiNa-Cleaner” and hit OK 2 Times, Now Wait untill its done! May take few mins
6. Now Log on to Paltalk using ChiNa-Express (Paltalk Express Guest).exefile,
or login through ChiNa-Express Server Host made by me few years ago,
YOU CAN NOW BE ONLINE WITH 2 NICKNAMES ON PALTALK, and ALSO UNBANNED, IF YOU DID THE CLEANING RIGHT.
If you do a good round of cleaning to harddrive, then it will MAYBE LOGIN WITH MORE THAN 2 NICKNAMES!
by ChiNa-Man aka ChiNa-Boy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.