April 11, 2013 at 12:04 pm #31265
Aigh here I updated for paltalk build 491 🙂April 13, 2013 at 1:59 am #31268kane05Member
thanks loco 🙂 hugs broApril 13, 2013 at 11:25 am #31269
No problem, Test it out see if it works well 🙂April 19, 2013 at 10:22 pm #31266AzeModerator
I did not know it was so forbidden
very good programApril 19, 2013 at 11:50 pm #31267
They can tell you what color to use but cannot tell you what software to use on your own computer as long as is not in violation of the TOS, which this program is not.May 18, 2013 at 8:16 pm #31272
Paltalk Bot getting “Nick Not Found” message on build 502
I have this in my source:
<code> Public ReadOnly Property NicListClass() As String<br /> Get<br /> Return "ATL:00A2DFF0" 'fomerly "SysListView32" in 10.2<br /> End Get<br /> End Property<br /> </code>May 18, 2013 at 8:47 pm #31273
Ohh nevermind I got it now! I used API Spy for the first time 🙂May 28, 2013 at 12:28 pm #31274ChiNaAdministrator
Deeva, If you remember the other day I told you to Find the Niclist class, and if you didnt know how to do it, then ask me on here! This was what I was talking about, and finally you managed to make it! 😀 Even tho you said, Yes I got it,,,, See everything comes with patience! Well done!May 28, 2013 at 1:01 pm #31275
build 502 is old history, 511 is the official release now.May 29, 2013 at 2:57 am #31276
Deeva, If you remember the other day I told you to Find the Niclist class, and if you didnt know how to do it, then ask me on here! This was what I was talking about, and finally you managed to make it! 😀 Even tho you said, Yes I got it,,,, See everything comes with patience! Well done!
Yes Sir Mister China! I’m still sifting though the source and am now trying to retrieve the entire message in the ‘recorder’ box instead of only the ‘last line’. Autopilot said i need to create a breakpoint. Have no idea what the hell that is but I’ve got to figure it out so Im using google like my life depends on itMay 29, 2013 at 12:29 pm #31277
You set a breakpoint in the source to stop the program execution and switch to the debugger.
Simply click the gray area left to the line of code or, click the line and press F9 or select toggle breakpoint from the debug menu.
When program execution stop you can view variables values and execute the program line by line with step over or step into to see if it executes as you expect it to, or if not for what reason.
This must be done with debug configuration, not release.May 29, 2013 at 12:42 pm #31278autopilotAdministratorJuly 14, 2013 at 10:58 pm #31285seekingTruthMember
Excellent program and congrat’s to all involved, its exactly what an admin needs, ty 😀
i havent looked at everything yet, but i have a few problems i hope you can help me with.
– None of my setting are saved, in all the tabs, if i restart the bot i have to go thru each tab and reclick all the settings to the way i want it. Especially a pain with the scroller as im fully using it.
– Greeter, if i use the greeter the sn% picks up my timestamp and posts it as well just before the nick.
– Anc/Res, if the anouncer is running and i make changes to the setup, it may work, sometimes it doesnt change anything and it keeps posting as it was, sometimes the anouncer stops post all together. In the Responder if you have something like wb sn% (L) , what it posts is that text, no nick no emot 😕
– Swear, its set to bounce, but if i use the test words the bot replies with “Nick Not Found!”
– Admin, i have an account entered into the bounce and reddot lists, i set the auto bounce and reddot on, but when the account enters the room there is no response from the bot.
I have some pics of my setup in case im doing something obviously wrong 🙂
[attachment=0:2y33jxxg]130715~PaltalkBot~Anc-Res.jpg[/attachment:2y33jxxg]July 16, 2013 at 2:13 am #31282
Yea I could do the saving updates but not while nyc is hot lol
What paltalk build you using? that’s might be the reason for the bot not workingJuly 16, 2013 at 2:24 pm #31283seekingTruthMember
thanks for the reply, im using Paltalk 10.4 build 511, on Win8pro
I checked for updates and on build 519 now
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.