Skip to content

10 dollars for the greeter code :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Administrator

Hey programmers i will give ten dollars to anyone that can hook us up with the vb code for an auto greeter for the new paltalk.

like this is what i want

how can you get this from the room screen

*** apollo_2004 has joined the group ***

and respond with a greet to the room, man shit i give 20 if this code can be made public, i think lots of people will benefit from it lol, i got a bunch of ideas for programs related to this, but i just cant make it work lol

so hooks us up somebody 🙂

Admin
    Administrator

lol forget it being playing with ice code i think i might be able to do it, if u dont mind me playing with your code ice 🙂

so now i can get the text from the room, ejjeje yessssssss

Thanks ice if u ever read this lol

Admin
    Administrator

I Still cant believe people are making programs paltalk i think the best thing i could have done was to leave paltalk lol i haven’t been on there in about a month now im like a Multi-Online gamer now left all the gay paltalk stuff go been wit paltalk since oct 1999 i should have been working for paltalk thats how long i was there the old paltalk was alot better being the software that is the green building it had no problems now there program is crap because paltalk people who make the software are noobs there always releasing a new version because they suck ass Yahoo doesn’t even do that yahoo team is got a nice program no spyware no admins to tell you what to do paltalk on the other hand are like the US Goverment they get into others business and judge others because of there beliefs i heard them and what they did to the muslims mediaoche to think he works for “D.A.R.E” wtf man i wont want my kid near a person like him who wants to judge muslims i myself would love to kick mediaoches beanner ass never seen a loser like him man thinking he is god because he could ban people who were using freedom of speech now im not muslim im Christian and i think its fucked up that people judge others Religion based of there beliefs and mediaoche is one of them fucking sad!

Crashypoo

to tell u the truth i started smokin cuz of dare like that bitch got me so wantin to feel that high feelin or being hapy n now im never stoppin

Admin
    Administrator

lol Crashypoo man those where the days, ejejej jsut dont over do it is not good for your brain 🙂

Yo Syxx man we got to still make it for the newbies is not their fault that paltalk sucks lol, bright away the greeter is working great should be done ny tomorry.

If Ice dont mind i might make the code public too.

sk8er

syxx that pic was really gay

xavier01

need to start doing it all by protocol and you can get it all from there.

Admin
    Administrator

@sk8er wrote:

syxx that pic was really gay

only reason you say that is because your a medianoche dick rider and you suck up to the co-admins sad part is your too blind to see what you do one min you say you hate the co-admins next min your friends with them your in denial kid you with any doubt think pokemon is “GOD”

CoLdFiRe_89

@Syxx wrote:

I Still cant believe people are making programs paltalk i think the best thing i could have done was to leave paltalk lol i haven’t been on there in about a month now im like a Multi-Online gamer now left all the gay paltalk stuff go been wit paltalk since oct 1999 i should have been working for paltalk thats how long i was there the old paltalk was alot better being the software that is the green building it had no problems now there program is crap because paltalk people who make the software are noobs there always releasing a new version because they suck ass Yahoo doesn’t even do that yahoo team is got a nice program no spyware no admins to tell you what to do paltalk on the other hand are like the US Goverment they get into others business and judge others because of there beliefs i heard them and what they did to the muslims mediaoche to think he works for “D.A.R.E” wtf man i wont want my kid near a person like him who wants to judge muslims i myself would love to kick mediaoches beanner ass never seen a loser like him man thinking he is god because he could ban people who were using freedom of speech now im not muslim im Christian and i think its fucked up that people judge others Religion based of there beliefs and mediaoche is one of them fucking sad!

I dont go on Paltalk either Synxx. I just dont like that thing anymore!! its crap! It was used to be fun like couple of years ago. Now its the worst thing!!!!! but I know loco is still lovin it 😆

Admin
    Administrator

yes paltalk is crap saddly UDG cant let it go 😆 😆 😆 😆 and UDG is allies with TDC?!?!!?!? man i owned this one TDC member on yahoo i stole his Yahoo ID and defaced his profile i swear like Crashypoo said on another topic theses clans are run by faggots who know nothing about hacking man NOTHING! ! ! you gotta listen to how me and TDC met.

Ok TDC guy comes into Yahoo chat call Hackers’ Lounge:1 one day and starts being just like sk8er here running his mouth thinking hes cool so someone i know made a program for yahoo thats a fake yahoo booter and some other fake yahoo programs and starts a site up and the guy who made the program was ripping yahoo ids like crazy so i asked the guy if i could get the code and all it is is just a program that checks the yahoo folder for yahoo ids and when the person logins in with the booter all there yahoo ids they have on there computer gets sent with there password to a guestbook log on a cPanel so one i checked my log and i seen his know in there well his yahoo id (tdc_hacker_tdc1) and his password workd loged in and took his id thou its lame i still owned him now this kid i found out lives in “Denmark” and now uses the yahoo id called darksidehax0rd 😆 a clone of my darksidehax0r yahoo id anyways thats how me and tdc met he still a loser for a kid ahaah and to this day i still own that kids yahoo id check out his profile

(if my typing is really bad sorry i was fucking badly sleepy)

Hackwood

I do believe his REAL yahooid is it seems syxx created a yahoo id similar and claimed he owned him….

Admin
    Administrator

ohhhhhhhhh yeah thats right i didn’t own him

Yeah i guess i went around adding all theses people to his list and his tdc friends yup thats what i did 😉 🙄

Now go eat your cum hackwood damn faggot fudge packing wannabe “programmer”

Hackwood

“i went around adding all theses people to his list and his tdc friends yup thats what i did”

The truth shall set you free.

The funny thing is I know him and talk to him on his real s/n.

Hackwood

I respect loco so I’m gonna tell you this now. I am not replying to your post anymore, and I ask that you dont reply to any of mine, only reason I ask that is because you always reply to my post and its never anything positive or help. So, I want reply to yours, and you dont reply to mine.

Admin
    Administrator

well you know what man you must not know him as good as you think you do because tdc_hacker_tdc1 uses darksidehax0rd and i know why he does because my old yahoo id is Darksidehax0r which is the id that i talked to you with many times in fact theses are a few of your ids hackwood_sd , hackwood_the_musician , hackwoodsd when even sent me that so called “virus” for paltalk that spreads thru p2p for paltalk and you even said something about the code would get into peoples computers and store there paltalk nicks and passwords in the shared folder but i know who tdc is and im not here to prove anything to you the good thing is i longer use my darksidehax0r because me now knowing how much of a loser you are hackwood from some of the same people who i know that know you too told me things i didn’t know but im not going to expose there names they will remain anonymous.thou you are a sick little freak who is into sucking other guys off and eating your own seamen 🙄 😆 and can only make programs that crack stuff your not even anything more then me other then a homosexual fruitcake thats the only thing. anyways the reason why he made darksidehax0rd is because i stole his tdc_hacker_tdc1 id and he thinks that he would make people in Hackers’ Lounge:1 on yahoo think that i was him after he go’s in there and talks shit to people and acts stupied.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.