Skip to content

5 nick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rattled_Cage

this is 5 nick trick

only uploading it because adminR spent so much time closing my multiple nicks down

🙂 enjoy

loose those red dots 🙂

oh yer and Fu Randy

Admin
    Administrator

lol, nice, man i got in with 5 nicks lol,
    hey the take the redot out how that works 🙄 i dint figure that part out 😀

rattled_Cage

i mean soon as they dot you swap nicks thats all

wish we could have a few old tricks back 🙂

MASTER_MIND

What do u mean guys???

They can’t Red.Dot u or what ??? Or you mean, u can enter with two nicks, if they dot one then u can use the other one??

Plz a feedback.

Admin
    Administrator

u can enter with two nicks, if they dot one then u can use the other one

Walid aicp

Hey whats that? 😯

@Walid aicp wrote:

Hey whats that? 😯

because your os is not in english. ask them to use get special directory for their prog instead of using this >>>C:Program FilesPaltalk Messenger, that’s solve the problem for ppl using os in other language than english

LoCNiNjA

Not to be too condersending but dose this actually class as a program rather than a bit ov a trick also what the hell 😈 is this some sort of a cop-out for pal pal pal hey it does the same but why you got all those exe’s in there is that to give the zip file some padding lol cos the setup bat is just the same as the one used in palpalpal lol cos with out those paltalk exe your file would only be like this not too impresive is it lol 😉 any how nice try man lol

LoCNiNjA

@Walid aicp wrote:

Hey whats that? 😯

and those errors are like cos nanu said you have your paltlaks in the wrong place for them to copy here use these but it will only copy them if you have paltalk in that dir this is just a trick not really a program but put this bat file in the dir that you have shown here and run it it will work for you

rattled_Cage

gawd!!!!! 🙄

LoCNiNjA

lol
    guess no one else got this with the real progs lol man thats funny
    but do you know these are not standard error messages so this means some how they are sending that to you via their server hmmm think about it all links are two ways so if the connect to you you can do the same to them all you have to do is figuer out whitch port they use to send those messages and then try toc connect back and send a message to them then you have acualle hacked paltalk lol

Admin
    Administrator

hehe that sounds good in theory…but i would almost think it would be on the same port as send text…so you would either have to make a program that can connect to that port and to their servers to send them a message, or, you would have to have it built into the paltalk program…there again…a nice thought 😛 but thats all it is…

ii Rocky ii

nice ghost this is working so thxxxxx for this 😆

Admin
    Administrator

for what? i didnt do anything…

LoCNiNjA

lol he’s a junior let him thank you ghost if he wants to cos he is thanking you for what i put in here lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.