Skip to content

3 mics at one time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

yo guys i talkd to a red admin and he told me that there is a room were you can talk on the mic with 3 ppl 😀 and me and friends did it its cool heres how you get to that room 😀 click on rooms go 2 help and special features and go to the room calld simultaneous speakers demo and your all good good luck!!! 😀

Ponies

How’s this a trick?

ii Rocky ii

i tried it with paltalk 8.5.. paltalk give dont send error but when i tried it with pal9 it works i see people on mic more than one i think this is a new type of room that only work with paltalk 9

rocky u a genius !! lol

and how ll that be 3 ppl on mic , is like gettin triple dildo

ii Rocky ii

I DONTKNOW THE HAVE OR NOT
    IF SOME ONE KNOW ABOUT OC THEN HE KNOW WHAT IS 3 OR MORE THEN PAL USER COME ON MIC
    OC=(OPEN CHALLENGE)

Sabotage2

i am always in oc , but never saw dis trick

lol

Admin
    Administrator

what the fuck? how is rocky a genius? all he said was that it was a new trick with paltalk 9.0 EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW THAT! IT WAS ON THE BETA DOWNLOAD SITE ON PALTALK.COM! what the hell is wrong with you people? are you all lacking that many brains? you are the biggest group of mentally retarded people i have ever had the displeasure of seeing…

@PbcaEr wrote:

rocky u a genius !!

MattMan

Guys and dolls please get a grip no need to fight hehehehe,,, 3 mics at once is a new function for paltalk that will be executed soon to all on paltalk and also automatic volume adjusting so you don’t get blasted with peoples music~~~~~~~

@Ghost wrote:

what the f**k? how is rocky a genius? all he said was that it was a new trick with paltalk 9.0 EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW THAT! IT WAS ON THE BETA DOWNLOAD SITE ON PALTALK.COM! what the hell is wrong with you people? are you all lacking that many brains? you are the biggest group of mentally retarded people i have ever had the displeasure of seeing…

@PbcaEr wrote:

rocky u a genius !!

I was teasin with him , Ghost lol

that was ma point actually.. we all knew that and he said like its a new thing he discovered lol

Admin
    Administrator

well, you dumbshit, you should have said that so i wouldnt have had to take the time out of my busy day to write both that and this reply.

Admin
    Administrator

@Ghost wrote:

what the f**k? how is rocky a genius? all he said was that it was a new trick with paltalk 9.0 EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW THAT! IT WAS ON THE BETA DOWNLOAD SITE ON PALTALK.COM! what the hell is wrong with you people? are you all lacking that many brains? you are the biggest group of mentally retarded people i have ever had the displeasure of seeing…

lol 😆

Admin
    Administrator

haven’t I yelled at you for doing shit like that before, YeaAnd? Just posting ‘lol’ is such a waste of a click…

Admin
    Administrator

@Ghost wrote:

haven’t I yelled at you for doing shit like that before, YeaAnd? Just posting ‘lol’ is such a waste of a click…

lol 😆

LOCKD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.